Canney Road, Essex, England, CM0 7RS
When Park Holidays UK set about creating a Special Edition caravan, no one could envisage just how special this caravan would become! This Delta Cambridge Super has proved to be THE most popular holiday home that Delta have ever built, and has grown and grown in popularity since 2014.
Whatever your wants and needs for your family and you, this Delta Cambridge Super is almost certain to have it;
* Full domestic double glazing and wet central heating throughout? GOT IT
* Free standing chunky lounge furniture? OH YES
* Full length bath tub as well as shower? TICK
* Full width sliding patio doors off the lounge? CHECK
* Full size American style fridge and freezer? INDEED
* Integrated washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher AND microwave? YOU BETCHA
........... and so so much more besides!
The only way you will truly appreciate this Delta Cambridge Super is by viewing it with your own eyes at Steeple Bay.
Please Call us today and we can arrange your own personal, private viewing of this outstanding caravan holiday home
The Delta Cambridge is the epitome of holiday home elegance. Not to be missed, this model boasts modern features that you’ll enjoy year after year.
The spacious Delta Cambridge boasts a large, open plan living area with superb fittings, all finished to the highest standard. Enjoying making your meals in the spacious contemporary kitchen, equipped with an integrated oven, microwave and fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
A great night’s sleep is key to a relaxing time on park. The Delta Cambridge has a fantastic master bedroom with modern furnishings and a beautiful colour scheme.A further asset has got to be its stunning second bedroom. The two twin beds and built-in furniture are the perfect solution for when you need that little extra space. The spacious bathroom is perfect for when the family come to stay. It comprises of a full sized bath with shower, toilet and basin.
In addition to all the fantastic features mentioned above, this holiday home also comes with a choice of pitch.
Don’t forget that your beloved pets are also welcome at Steeple Bay holiday park, there’s plenty of space for long dog walks and all the fresh air you could ask for!
You could be moving in to your dream holiday home in a matter of weeks – call our team today to find out more and arrange a viewing!
Price Includes; Site fees paid until early 2018, and local authority rates paid until early 2018, as well as all Connections, Steps, Smoke Alarm, Fire Extinguisher, TV Aerial and Fully Sited onto a prime location. This low price also includes a prime pitch on Steeple Bay Holiday Park, meaning you can pay and move in inside 7 days! Perfect for the start of your holiday home adventure!
YOU COULD BE ENJOYING YOUR NEW CARAVAN IN 2 WEEKS! CALL NOW
Buying your new holiday home by the sea is so easy to do, it’s like buying a bottle of milk! Simply COME down to park and see what Steeple Bay holiday park has to offer. Call ON 01621 774001 NOW.
Included when you purchase your caravan;
* Your choice of pitch
* 2017 Standard pitch fees included
* Siting and connections included
* Steps and handrails
* Digital TV aerial
* Axle stands
* Water connection
* Gas Safety Test
* Electricity Safety Test
* Current water rates
* 2 x bottles of 47kg gas
***Steeple Bay Holiday Park***
Steeple Bay Holiday Park is located on the stunning Black Water Estuary, near Maldon and Burnham-On-Crouch in beautiful, rural Essex. We are 1 mile from the main road, tucked away on the shores of the Black Water Estuary, with direct access to the water, multiple cycle routes, dog walking routes and outstanding fishing. If you enjoy your water sports, then Steeple Bay is the place to be! You have vast areas of the Black Water Estuary right on your doorstep. Equally, if you prefer to hunt for crab or simply sit and enjoy the tranquil views, the world is your oyster at Steeple Bay. The local area has so much to offer. All the major supermarkets are within a 15 min radius and both Asda and Tesco deliver to park, if you do not want to travel. Aldi, Lidl and Morrisons are all close by too. Basildon, Southend and Chelmsford are only 45 mins away by car, with London being 1 hour away. Southminster and Hatfield Peveral train stations are both inside 15 mins by car, taking you either into London or in a Northerly direction. There is a regular Bus service that takes you from the main road into all the local small towns and villages. The local area has so much to offer you; we have top class restaurants, local pubs which have top local bands and probably the best carveries around, take-aways catering to every taste nearby, fresh sea food shops and convenience stores which sells anything you will need for your weekend trips to your caravan
What your new park has to offer you;
* 275 day owner season
* Large Bar, Restaurant and clubhouse with a friendly and welcoming atmosphere!
* Full sky tv with sports package showing all major EPL games
* Nightly entertainment and fully scheduled programme for the season
* Outdoor heated pool & a baby pool (heated to 28 degrees)
* Mini Mart Convenience Shop
* Amusement arcade
* Play areas for children & teenagers
* Internet access AROUND PARK & FREE Wi-Fi in the complex
* Fully stock course fishing lake
* Private slip way into the Black Water Estuary
* Secure boat yard for owners boat storage
* Pool tables and dartboards
* Exclusive and tranquil Estuary walks
* Surrounded by picturesque South Essex countryside
* Dog walking routes
* 2 miles to St Lawrence
* 3 miles to Southminster
* 6 miles to Burnham-On-Crouch
* 10 miles to Maldon
* 20 miles to Basildon
* 22 miles to Chelmsford
* 25 miles to Southend
* 50 miles to the Centre of London
What the local area has to offer;
* Promenade Park - great for the kids, water feature play area, picnic area, Tea Rooms, plenty of parking
* Yearly Regatta party
* Village shops
* Amazing array of restaurants, catering to every taste
* Rio cinema
* Antique Shops
* The list is endless....come and see for yourself and explore this stunning part of Essex
* Situated in an ideal position on the banks of the picturesque Black Water Estuary near the Village of Southminster, nestled between the towns of Maldon and Burnham-On-Crouch, but close enough to the city of London, for when you fancy that hustle and bustle for a day
***At Steeple Bay we can sublet your caravan if you wish. That means you are able to offset the cost of owning your own holiday home here, and you won’t have to lift a finger! We will take care of everything for you***
Call 01621 774001 NOW!
***** Steeple Bay Holiday Park, Canney Road, Essex, CM0 7RS *****
- Static Caravan
- Delta Cambridge
Included with this caravan
- All Safety Checks
- Choice Of Pitch
- Steps And Handrails
- TV Aerial
- Washing Machine
- Fixed Double Bed
- Siting, Connection & Transport
Delta Caravan Holiday Homes - A popular choice for affordable entry level models.
Whilst Delta provide a wide range of caravan holiday home models, the company has achieved most its success with its budget range of static caravans – in particular the Nordstar – which has become affectionately called the ‘Nordy’ by its many customers, and the Santana. Park Holidays UK uses its purchasing power to provide holiday homes at very affordable prices. A 12' x 30' two bedroom Santana built to our own spacious design is available for under £30,000 at many parks. We have a wide range of new and used Delta Caravan Holiday Homes across our UK holiday parks. When purchasing a Delta holiday home you can be confident knowing that it has been created using state of the art equipment, using the skills of Delta’s talented designers who are at the forefront of their industry and built by time served craftsmen. Delta’s holiday homes have been built with pride, skill and innovation, designed to be used throughout each and every season.
- CM0 7RS
- Park full address
- Canney Road, Essex, England, CM0 7RS
- Parking Bay
- Patio Doors
- En-suite Shower
- Fridge Freezer
- Extra Insulation
- Double Glazing
- Free Standing Suite
- Radiator C Heating
We offer a range of affordable finance options from High Street lenders such as Black Horse and Barclays - we can provide you with a detailed finance quote which can be varied to suit your deposit and monthly payment needs.
Here is one example:
- Holiday home price:
- Repayment term (months): †
- Example deposit:
- Balance to finance: ††
- Monthly payments:
* Subject to status. Representative example including siting, connections and this seasons pitch fees: Monetary value £55,000. Deposit £11,000.00, amount of finance £44,000.00. Charge for credit £21,047.01. 84 monthly payments of £774.37. 11.9% APR. Total amount payable £76,047.01. Subject to status, written details on request.
Also available in Steeple Bay, Essex
All prices shown include VAT (where applicable)
- 35 ft
- 12 ft
- 40 ft
- 14 ft
- 40 ft
- 13 ft
- 40 ft
- 13 ft
- 35 ft
- 10 ft
- 40 ft
- 20 ft
- 35 ft
- 12 ft
- 35 ft
- 12 ft
- 35 ft
- 12 ft
- 35 ft
- 12 ft
* Subject to status. Representative example including siting, connections and this seasons pitch fees: Cash price £10000. Deposit £1000, amount of finance £9000.00. Charge for credit £4063.50. 84 monthly payments of £155.52. Representative APR 11.9%. Total amount payable £14063.50. Subject to status, written details on request.
Step by step guide to holiday home ownership
We have put together lots of information about owning a Caravan Holiday Home or a Luxury Holiday Lodge so you can find out everything you need to know. Explore the Holiday Home lifestyle with us.
Discover the next step to Holiday home ownership. Here you can Order a free Brochure and DVD, Arrange a visit to the park, investigate your finance options, or ask a question to our dedicated sales team.
Park Holidays UK ownership news
Parks unwrap Easter buying promotion – and it's a cracker!This Easter will see the cracking open of some of the best holiday home ownership deals ever offered by Park Holidays UK.The group's Xtra Ev
From park to pier: luxury holiday home makes waves at HastingsThe end of pier show at Hastings is now guaranteed a full house, thanks to Park Holidays UK which has just installed a 40-foot luxury holi
Mayor cuts ribbon on Kent park's £4m makeover Cheers are ahead from staff and holiday guests at New Beach Holiday Park in Dymchurch this coming week (29 March) as a major redevelopment proj
Happy returns as parks celebrate £20m makeovers March is turning into a month of many happy returns for owners at Park Holidays UK – thanks to a wealth of new features unveiled for the start of