Canney Road, Essex, England, CM0 7RS
Ask for key number 19
************ Stunning Brand New, winter warm holiday home **************
"If you thought the holiday home lifestyle wasn’t for you – think again! The Delta Sapphire combines luxury living with practicality, all at a price you’ll love!
The spacious Delta Sapphire boasts a large, open plan living area with superb fittings, all finished to the highest standard. If you love to cook then this holiday home is perfect for you. The large spacious kitchen is equipped with all the modern day appliances, allowing you to cook delicious meals for all the family.
The neutral colour scheme of the Delta Sapphire’s master bedroom will give you a feeling of utter relaxation, a great night’s sleep is never far away.You will also find a superb second bedroom - This comprises of two twin beds and built in furniture, all finished to the highest standard. There is a classic style shower room which maximises the use of space.
You will be spoilt for choice when it comes to picking your perfect pitch.
Don’t forget that your beloved pets are also welcome at Steeple Bay holiday park, there’s plenty of space for long dog walks and all the fresh air you could ask for!
The Delta Sapphire really is the perfect model for you – call our friendly team today and take the first steps to holiday home ownership. "
YOU COULD BE ENJOYING YOUR NEW CARAVAN IN 2 WEEKS! CALL NOW
Buying your new holiday home by the sea is so easy to do, it’s like buying a bottle of milk! Simply COME down to park and see what Steeple Bay holiday park has to offer. Call ON 01621 774001 NOW.
Included when you purchase your caravan;
* Your choice of pitch
* 2017 Standard pitch fees included
* Siting and connections included
* Steps and handrails
* Digital TV aerial
* Axle stands
* Water connection
* Gas Safety Test
* Electricity Safety Test
* Current water rates
* 2 x bottles of 47kg gas
***Steeple Bay Holiday Park***
Steeple Bay Holiday Park is located on the stunning Black Water Estuary, near Maldon and Burnham-On-Crouch in beautiful, rural Essex. We are 1 mile from the main road, tucked away on the shores of the Black Water Estuary, with direct access to the water, multiple cycle routes, dog walking routes and outstanding fishing. If you enjoy your water sports, then Steeple Bay is the place to be! You have vast areas of the Black Water Estuary right on your doorstep. Equally, if you prefer to hunt for crab or simply sit and enjoy the tranquil views, the world is your oyster at Steeple Bay. The local area has so much to offer. All the major supermarkets are within a 15 min radius and both Asda and Tesco deliver to park, if you do not want to travel. Aldi, Lidl and Morrisons are all close by too. Basildon, Southend and Chelmsford are only 45 mins away by car, with London being 1 hour away. Southminster and Hatfield Peveral train stations are both inside 15 mins by car, taking you either into London or in a Northerly direction. There is a regular Bus service that takes you from the main road into all the local small towns and villages. The local area has so much to offer you; we have top class restaurants, local pubs which have top local bands and probably the best carveries around, take-aways catering to every taste nearby, fresh sea food shops and convenience stores which sells anything you will need for your weekend trips to your caravan
What your new park has to offer you;
* 275 day owner season
* Large Bar, Restaurant and clubhouse with a friendly and welcoming atmosphere!
* Full sky tv with sports package showing all major EPL games
* Nightly entertainment and fully scheduled programme for the season
* Outdoor heated pool & a baby pool (heated to 28 degrees)
* Mini Mart Convenience Shop
* Amusement arcade
* Play areas for children & teenagers
* Internet access AROUND PARK & FREE Wi-Fi in the complex
* Fully stock course fishing lake
* Private slip way into the Black Water Estuary
* Secure boat yard for owners boat storage
* Pool tables and dartboards
* Exclusive and tranquil Estuary walks
* Surrounded by picturesque South Essex countryside
* Dog walking routes
* 2 miles to St Lawrence
* 3 miles to Southminster
* 6 miles to Burnham-On-Crouch
* 10 miles to Maldon
* 20 miles to Basildon
* 22 miles to Chelmsford
* 25 miles to Southend
* 50 miles to the Centre of London
What the local area has to offer;
* Promenade Park - great for the kids, water feature play area, picnic area, Tea Rooms, plenty of parking
* Yearly Regatta party
* Village shops
* Amazing array of restaurants, catering to every taste
* Rio cinema
* Antique Shops
* The list is endless....come and see for yourself and explore this stunning part of Essex
* Situated in an ideal position on the banks of the picturesque Black Water Estuary near the Village of Southminster, nestled between the towns of Maldon and Burnham-On-Crouch, but close enough to the city of London, for when you fancy that hustle and bustle for a day
***At Steeple Bay we can sublet your caravan if you wish. That means you are able to offset the cost of owning your own holiday home here, and you won’t have to lift a finger! We will take care of everything for you***
Call 01621 774001 NOW!
***** Steeple Bay Holiday Park, Canney Road, Essex, CM0 7RS *****
- Static Caravan
- Delta Sapphire
Included with this caravan
- Choice Of Pitch
- All Safety Checks
- Steps And Handrails
- Central Seating Group
- TV Aerial
- Fixed Double Bed
- Hand Wash Basin
- Separate Shower
- Siting, Connection & Transport
Delta Caravan Holiday Homes - A popular choice for affordable entry level models.
Whilst Delta provide a wide range of caravan holiday home models, the company has achieved most its success with its budget range of static caravans – in particular the Nordstar – which has become affectionately called the ‘Nordy’ by its many customers, and the Santana. Park Holidays UK uses its purchasing power to provide holiday homes at very affordable prices. A 12' x 30' two bedroom Santana built to our own spacious design is available for under £30,000 at many parks. We have a wide range of new and used Delta Caravan Holiday Homes across our UK holiday parks. When purchasing a Delta holiday home you can be confident knowing that it has been created using state of the art equipment, using the skills of Delta’s talented designers who are at the forefront of their industry and built by time served craftsmen. Delta’s holiday homes have been built with pride, skill and innovation, designed to be used throughout each and every season.
- CM0 7RS
- Park full address
- Canney Road, Essex, England, CM0 7RS
- Double Glazing
- Gas Fire
- Fridge Freezer
- Mains LPG
- Radiator C Heating
- Sofa Bed In Lounge
- En-suite Shower
We offer a range of affordable finance options from High Street lenders such as Black Horse and Barclays - we can provide you with a detailed finance quote which can be varied to suit your deposit and monthly payment needs.
Here is one example:
- Holiday home price:
- Repayment term (months): †
- Example deposit:
- Balance to finance: ††
- Monthly payments:
* Subject to status. Representative example including siting, connections and this seasons pitch fees: Monetary value £35,995. Deposit £3,599.50, amount of finance £32,395.50. Charge for credit £15,496.10. 84 monthly payments of £570.14. 11.9% APR. Total amount payable £51,491.10. Subject to status, written details on request.
Also available in Steeple Bay, Essex
All prices shown include VAT (where applicable)
£9,995 Finance Available
- 28 ft
- 10 ft
- 38 ft
- 12 ft
£22,995 Finance Available
- 37 ft
- 12 ft
£44,995 or £713 pcm
- 38 ft
- 12 ft
£54,995 or £871 pcm
- 42 ft
- 13 ft
£144,995 or £2,041 pcm
- 40 ft
- 20 ft
£20,995 Finance Available
- 37 ft
- 12 ft
£24,995 or £396 pcm
- 35 ft
- 12 ft
- 36 ft
- 10 ft
- 35 ft
- 12 ft
* Subject to status. Representative example including siting, connections and this seasons pitch fees: Cash price £10000. Deposit £1000, amount of finance £9000.00. Charge for credit £4063.50. 84 monthly payments of £155.52. Representative APR 11.9%. Total amount payable £14063.50. Subject to status, written details on request.
Step by step guide to holiday ownership
We have put together lots of information about owning a Caravan Holiday Home or a Luxury Holiday Lodge so you can find out everything you need to know. Explore the Holiday Home lifestyle with us.
Discover the next step to Holiday home ownership. Here you can Order a free Brochure and DVD, Arrange a visit to the park, investigate your finance options, or ask a question to our dedicated sales team.
Park Holidays UK ownership news
Peak week pay-outs now top £5k for owners People who turn their holiday homes into cash generators during the school summer holidays are now scooping pay-outs of up to £5,500 each. That'
Families reveal hidden highlights of holiday homes Park Holidays UK handed the microphone to its customers this summer to let them voice their reasons why holiday home ownership has been a life-ch
Park Holidays UK has become the new owner of Carlton Meres Country Park in Suffolk, based just ten miles inland from the picturesque seaside town of Aldeburgh. The company's acquisition of the pop
Park Holidays UK is proud to support the fundraising efforts dedicated to the assistance and rehabilitation of brave mother Debra Drew - please donate if you can!In the summer of 2014, while